- The CAA will collect unique information about you, such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, only when you specifically and knowingly provide such information. From time to time the CAA may conduct surveys of its membership for specific purposes. The purposes of the surveys and the use of the information provided by the participants will be communicated before any survey is done.
- The CAA will use the unique identifiable information about you only for the purpose of facilitating communication between the CAA and you. Specifically, the information will be used on mailing lists (conventional "snail mail" or electronic "email") for the distribution of newsletters, CAA publications, CAA business, and specific CAA announcements.
- Any information collected through surveys will be used in reports only on an aggregate basis. No personal identifiable information will be released in any reports without the express and specific permission of the individual concerned.
- The CAA will not share or sell any unique or identifiable information with any person or organization without the express and specific permission of the person or persons involved.
- Specific reports or analyses may be divulged publicly, but will contain only aggregate information that will not identify any individuals without their express and specific permission.
- Any personal and identifiable information provided to the CAA by you through the use of the CAA website will be treated as described above.
- Contact information provided by you is presented in the CAA Members' Only section of the CAA website for the convenience of the membership and to facilitate contact between members. It is not intended to be used to construct mailing lists. The CAA Members' contact information is presented in such a manner as to discourage such unwanted and unauthorized use.
- Upon occasion, requests from third parties for the distribution of information electronically to the membership may be received by the CAA Web Editor or CAA Executive. If deemed in the interest of the CAA membership, the information will be sent "blindly" to the membership through the members' email list, in such a manner that no one can copy or otherwise capture the members addresses.